Profile picture for hedgeball67

why hasn't this home sold?

Staging and Price are the two main reasons a home won't sell.  In this market price it aggressively.  The old rule of thumb used to be take the number you want and add 12% to set the price but that won't work any more.  Today you need to look at the number you want and price it there.  It's better to get a buyer emotionally involved and pull them higher once they've committed to liking the home enough to put in an offer.  Call me and take my advice... I can sell your home.

I agree with the others.  Any home can sell at the right price.  It may be a factor.  A local agent may be able to assist you further...

It always seems to be the canned answer for a home that does ont sell is that it is overpriced.  My team have been known to be taken an expired listing, bring in our stager, and increase the marketing to see that it sold in a couple of weeks.  Price reductions should always be a last resort..

I was told when I got into this business that every home will sell at the right price. I have found that to be true. No matter what is wrong with the house or where it is located, its price will dictate whether it sells or not. So my answer to you is that the home is likely overpriced.

It all depends on market saturation the local market.  If you want me to do a low level analysis just email me at Joel@KandJHomes.com

WHY HAVEN'T YOU BOUGHT IT?
MAYBE TURN THE CHANNEL ONE UP FROM THE SIMPSONS AND CNN CAN ENLIGHTEN YOU AS TO THE CURRENT STATE OF THE ECONOMY AND WHAT AFFECT IT HAS ON VALUE AND MARKETABILITY.