Profile picture for doctorbubba

why in the name of communication/ease/interest and enjoyment did you change your format

I have spent hours on Zillow searching fo my next perfect home...and I can no longer do that...because the format is just unfriendly, takes too long and is completely uninteresting...  For some reason, companies feel that they must change things just for the sake of change giving little regard to their clients and potential clients.
Thanks n hall....nhallelyria@comcast.net in case you are interested in responding
  • February 15 2011 - Woodland Hills

Profile picture for Mills Realty
What changes have you noticed that you don't like?  I don't seem to have any issue finding a property on Zillow.