Profile picture for partz

why is my address wrong on your zillow.com? Why is the zestimate of my home

50,000 less than the next single story on the block when it cost us 20,000 more than the others due to the lot and view? 
You have my home as 28912 and when mortgage companies pull up comparibles that is what they use.  Can you correct the information in your system?  It is unfavorable to our zestimate.
Paula Artz, home owner at 28921 Bennett Court, Highland Ca
  • September 08 2009 - Highland
  • 0

Paula,
I understand your frustration. The information on Zillow has a 10 to 15% inaccurate range. Unfortunately it is just base on the information it has available,  title records. Not to worry, no appraiser or Realtor or mortgage company will use this info to price your home. If you have any questions give me a call.