why is my home listed from 2 years ago before I bought it, I want it off there

2 years ago my house was for sale, now it is being shown on Zillow, as not for sale. We do have it for sale, but it looks completely different due to upgrades, how can we get it off there? Also we put it on Zillow this morning, and it said congrats, but we cannot find it anywhere.
  • September 20 2013 - Mesick
  • 0

when it was for sale 2 years ago it was a hud house, since then we have spent a lot of money to upgrade it and the old picture looks terrible. I know it was only on the HUD Homestore site before, I don't understand why it pops up now. It is not a hud house now. I understand it takes time to remove stuff from the site, but we did not put it on there 2 years ago the gov. did as a foreclosure.

Profile picture for Outer Banks N C
I found it easily

For sale By Owner
106468 N 3 Road
$89,500

It may take a bit of time for the system to update.  Since Zillow has such a large database some of the data can be outdated, but I'd wait a day or two for it to update (it typically doesn't take that long).  If it's still not updated then contact customer support, but it will probably just take a bit of time.