Profile picture for joopkl

why is my house listed as sold on 11/01/11 ??

I never sold the house on 3414 S 96th Ave, Tolleson, AZ 85353 since I bought it in 2004. I am the original owner. Only the deed was changed to my new name
  • June 11 2013 - Estrella
  • 0

Profile picture for The Pittmans
I checked the tax records to see if there is a discrepancy. Usually name changes are made with a quit claim deed, but the tax records show a new warranty deed when your name change was processed.  Zillow will detect a warranty deed as a sale.  You can report an error on your listing and Zillow will correct it (although that might not happen immediately).