Profile picture for deano364

why is my listing not updating?

I paid to upload my home for rent. I edited all information and uploaded photos but none of the information has updated. In addition, the photos that I loaded are not showing up on the main page. When searching for rentals, the home does not pull up. Furthermore, none of the information updated is reflecting on the site. PLEASE HELP!!
  • June 16 2011 - Elmore

Profile picture for deano364
I am emailing them today. Thank you for the information. I have searched for contact info with no luck. Have a great day.

Profile picture for rockinblu
I would contact Zillow at listingsupport@Zillow.com. I've flagged your post for attention as well.