Profile picture for Angelai29

why is my zesmate value going down while the homes on my street thier zesmaye value is going up ?

every time I check my zesmate value of my home it keeps going down . when I check my neighbors zesmate thiers value keeps going up ?? we are all in the same nneighborhood....
  • September 11 2011 - Amherst

Keep in mind that although Zillow does a great job at keeping estimated value when it comes down to selling your home you will need to speak with an agent to get actual numbers for property's that are comparable to yours. I would worry to much about it unless your planning on selling your home. If you would like to email Zillow direct to ask this question I am sure they would have the answer.
Deeley Chester