Profile picture for allen brown

why is the house back on the market when it was sold on 12-11-09

• Question refers to 317 W Waldburg St, Savannah, GA 31401
  • 0

Hey! I realize it's been quite a while since you last posted this. If you're still in the market to buy in the Landmark Historic District of Savannah- please let me know. There's been quite a bit of activity on the 300 W block of Waldburg and I'd love send you some listing there if you're still interested in purchasing. 

The home did not sale in December.  This is a great buy at this price and it is priced to sale in a hurry.  Call me if you would like to take a look at the home, 912-238-5753.

Gary