why is this site not manned by anyone. My requests are ignored for 6 months

My house is not for sale yet it is listed on this site.  I have flagged it repeatedly and left messages on facebook page.  Is there anyone who actually works at zillow?
  • January 24 2014 - Muskogee
  • 0

My house was only listed on Craigs list but was deleted by me.  I listed it here myself, I never used any realestate company ever.  How can I manually delete my listing as you mentioned.  It is not obvious.
thanks

Profile picture for JoshBarnettREIB
www.zillow.com/help is a great resource full of great videos on the uses of Zillow. 

Usually they are more responsive.  Is it possible that your house is listed for sale on another site that feeds a listing to Zillow?  If that is the case, Zillow can delete it but the other site will put it back on at the next refresh.     Without an address, this consumer can't help further, but you can open your home details page and scroll to the bottom to investigate.   Is there a blue link?  Click on it - what do you see?

Have you put your address in your favorite search engine to see how many other sites say your home is for sale?