Profile picture for michaelpomalley

why is zillow so slow when you click on a property, it takes forever to open it?

it needs to be faster and more efficient
  • February 05 2014 - San Diego
  • 1

Profile picture for Carole Tyne
More than likely your computer issue - chk with your computer expert.   I use geek squad to help get my computer clear and running.
  • March 14

It's not user error. If you are using a current browser, this shouldn't happen and it didn't used to be this slow. I e-mailed Zillow last week asking what is wrong with their website and why it was so slow. I haven't heard anything back. I started using other sites until they change it.
  • March 13

Profile picture for gator70
Clear your cache
  • March 13

I am having the same  problem. I live in DC metro area.Often I encounter photos and home information that doesn't load. Just continuous spinning circles. The speed problems and missing content doesn't occur on other sites like Redfin, just on Zillow after the update. It is not my internet. I compare with Redfin which is real fast!
  • March 13

Seems fine here tonight too. Maybe their acquisition today of Trulia has slowed them down?! (teasing, well not about the buying Trulia, that is real and closed today)
  • February 17

Profile picture for nnmargason
Same issues are happening here. Sometime recently they updated the interface with lots of useless animations, which has made the site very slow. Often I encounter photos and home information that doesn't load. Just continuous spinning circles. The speed problems and missing content doesn't occur on other sites, just on Zillow after the update.
  • February 17

Hello.  I'm a Realtor and would love to help you find a house.  I can email you up to date listings and be your, proverbial boots on the ground for you.  The information I have access to is the Most up to date.  Email me if you'd like to meet up and we can discuss.  [deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]

Profile picture for Outer Banks N C
That problem is something on your end somewhere. Zillow is not at all slow so you might want to reboot and check your internet speed at a site like this to see if you have a computer or internet issue. It's not Zillow.

http://www.speedtest.net/