Profile picture for karimakrawi

why my home listed foreclosure

Dear Sir,
Today, I found out in Zillow website by accident that, my current home - 2059 Garry Dr, Troy, MI 48083 – is listed as foreclosure!!!! by chase home finance Which it's completely wrong and incorrect.
Please I need your help immediately to clear and remove my house from foreclosure urgently, for your information, all mortgage payments have been paid up to date, without any delay.

Regards

Karim Akrawi

• November 22 2013 - Troy
  • 0

Profile picture for Francis Ignacio
Hi karimakrawi -

I was able to check your property and see that you have already remove the foreclosure status of your property. You can click this link to view the home details page of your property.

You can also visit our Zillow Help Center for other helpful information.

Francis Ignacio

Profile picture for Connie Klemme
I pulled up your home, it does not show "foreclosure" on the home details page.  It shows "not for sale" and the basic county information.  You might look again and try to see where you were seeing the foreclosure and then provide a link if it is still there- that might help clarify the issue if there is one