Profile picture for Jason Huang

why your estimate price too much different with Bank Of America's estimate ?

you estimated my property on April, 2011 was $901,000 , now you lower the price to
$832,000. But, Bank Of America estimated on April is $908,000 and current the estimate from Bank Of America is $900,000. can you explain why? you never come to my house to check the house but Bank Of America had come to my house to check over this property. My house build in 1973 and I have made improvement the new dish washer, heating water tank, ranch hood, heating pump and renew the roof to tile roof just 5 years ago. I hope can get your reply.  Sincerely Yours.    Jason Huang
  • December 09 2011 - Arcadia
  • 0

Being that banks have a lot more invested than Zillow, let's err with the bank. Jason, you could be in my shoes and have Zillow estimate at 65% of the bank's value!
    Now it would not be an issue, but lately I've even seen news articles quoting Zillow's algorithms as fact. Sloppy.

Profile picture for Caveat Emptor
    Better question. Why would you ever do business with BoA?

Jason - These are all OPINIONS, not fact. Youll only know how much your home is worth IF and WHEN you sell it.

Either BofA is wrong, or Zillow. Just consider Zillow wrong and leave it at that. Nuf said. . . ..