will i get deny

If apartment complex turn me down will you do the same.  right now I am buy a trailer, and where it located is not safe for my boys. So i looking to move.  I tryed to get apartment and they deny me because of eviction that happen back in 2006. will you all not even help me I am looking to rent to buy or morgate payment around 650 a month I know i can afford that. along with my gas, lights, phone, and insurance on my home.  I am want a safe neighbor hood that where i can raise my boys that both have health issue up.  I know my credit score is 487. not good but I have never really brought things on payments, it been straight up or rented.  The home i buy now i have not been late at all and i have been here with them for 2years and 4 months.  And I also was buy a home with the same morgate place in mandison.  I was approve to have my trailer move from another company but who i make my payment to will not let me move my home.  I do't want was no body time. I will make my home payment that a promise if i had just half of a chance.
  • February 26 2012 - Indianapolis
  • 0

Michael gave you some alternative options to cleaning up your credit but you will ultimately need to do that too; unless you have family who will finance a home for you.

Save your money and pay your bills on time. Work with a mortgage planner and good luck.

Welcome to Zillow.  

It sounds like you've identified a goal, which is great.   You've also found your credit score and recognize it is standing in your way.   In order to achieve home ownership, the first step is to start working on improving your credit score so lenders will consider providing a mortgage.    A couple of small balance secured credit cards, paid off in full every month, can be a useful tool for building up a good credit history. 

Have you built up a down payment so you can be ready when you've built up your credit score?

Your credit score of 487 is far too low for any lender to give you a loan.

You would have to find a homeowner who was willing to sell to you on 'contract for deed' or 'land contract'. The homeowner would act as the both the seller and the bank. Or you could find a private money lender. But in either case the interest rate would be very high because of your low credit score.