Profile picture for coonj94

with a usda load can i get a house with shop on the land?

November 09 2013 - US

This sort of question is out of my area of expertise. If you would like to take a look at some land and commercial property I can take you to see it. As far as eligibility of a USDA loan for what I am assuming is a commercial property, I do know that USDA loans are generally used for property in a rural area. They can be used for single family, multi-family, and they also have business programs, however I can not accurately say whether a lot with a house and shop on the land will be classified as eligible under the USDA program.

[deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]