Profile picture for mschuurman

working on commision

Three months ago i packed up my belongings and family to move from il to tx. i got a job that pays me commision. Since I only have this job for three months I cannot show two w2's. I am able to show what my possision has paid for the last three years. I make at least $9000.00  a month and my score is 686. I have mony for a 5% downpayment in the bank and am looking for a mortgage of $275000. Who can get me started??

• July 20 2012 - Burleson
  • 0

Profile picture for mschuurman
I I am a service advisor now, before I was a program manager for two years and before that i was service advisor as well.

What do you do?
What did you do before?

Might get you done after 1yr commission if in the same line of work on an exception.
Likely need two yrs unless everything falls into place exactly right