would downpayment of 10% by sufficient? with credit score of 650 and gross income 50K.THANK YOU

• Question refers to 901 Bay Shore Blvd APT 411, San Francisco, CA 94124
  • 0

That might be able to work.  If I plug that scenario into my pre-qual spreadsheet, the ratio works at 45%.  But I'd need more information to be certain.  Would you like to see the unit?  I have a studio listing in a nicer part of town that could work, too.  The studio is available at a similar or even better price, but it's got parking, outdoor space and a clubhouse with a pool.

Jason