Profile picture for RachelMiranda

would like an estimate on my home

what is the current value of my home located at 13486 Laux Circle Garden Grove, Ca. 92840
  • March 29 2012 - Garden Grove

Hi Rachel,
I have a home in escrow near yours on Zeta, near Harbor and Lampson. However, your neighborhood is much younger, being built in 1964... much better floor plans. Even the homes near yours on Spinnaker and Jetty are older,built in 1959. The average price in that neighborhood is $366K, with the last sale in February being $357K.  Adjusting for size and condition you home would probably sell for $380K to 410K.

Rachel,

I pulled up comps within half a mile and come up with an average price per square foot of $258.51.  Multiplying this by the 1,477 square feet shown in the tax roles gives you a value of $381,819.27.  This is a very subjective number and should be taken with a grain of salt.

The actual value of your home depends on its condition compared with other homes on the market, in escrow or recently sold.  CoreLogic, a part of First American, gives a range value for your home of $342,971 - 427,751.

I hope this information is helpful to you.  If I can be of further service, don't hesitate to contact me.

Before moving to Huntington Beach, I lived in Garden Grove.

Profile picture for Jeremy Lehman
Your home has great curb appeal, so I'll assume the inside is fairly nice as well. It is probably worth $335,000-$350,000, possibly a little more depending on other specifics. Unfortunately in that area by The Block, there are a lot of distressed home sales (short sale and REO) that have been selling for very low prices, the lowest in Garden Grove. The highest recent sales comp is $351,000 for a 4 bedroom, and you live on a nice street in the area.

On the upside, inventory is incredibly low right now, and that may give you a bit of a boost on price as well.

I hope this helps, please feel free to contact me direct if you'd like more information.

Jeremy Lehman
[contact information deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy]

Its value is $403K per Zillow.com
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/13486-Laux-Cir-Garden-Grove-CA-92840/25320368_zpid/
However, due to Zillow has no information on your property, therefore the estimate maybe incorrect, You may chick on the above link, hover the cursor on the Edit menu, which is right under the picture, Click on the Claim your home to claim your home on Zillow, then click on the Edit home facts to edit the missing details, the update may affect on your property's Zestimate in a few weeks to a few months.