wrong house on Zillow map

I have written 5 times to change the map to show the correct address.  there are 2 streets with the same name and they won't change it because they keep referring to the county records that were sent them??  well, they were sent to them because they wrote Antelope St. instead of Antelope or Antelope Circle.  this house is on the other side of town, not nearly as expensive as ours and it is hurting our sale, I'm sure.
how do I reach someone at Zillow who cares or who knows how to change it?
  • August 04 2012 - Boerne
  • 0

Best Answer

Here's a link to the FAQ on moving the icon on the map.

I'm glad that was helpful, thanks for "best answer".

If a question is answered in the FAQs, customer service often doesn't answer. I've been on their backs (as an outsider) to get some more logical organization of the FAQs.

thank you so much.  I can't believe my 5 emails to Zillow and they never told me I could change it myself!!!  that doesn't speak to highly to their customer support.