you got to be kidding me!

we did so much remodeling new wood floors new white dooors,framing around the doors and new base board,and did at least 1000.00 dollars a year on landscaping,thats just the front,and you sa my house is only worth 216.00 it went down from 224.950 what happened?
  • Question refers to 6128 SE 77th Ave, Portland, OR 97206

Wendy, Zillow's ZESTIMATE may not take into account the upgrades or improvements you've done to the property... it is based mostly upon recent comparable sales in your area for similiar square footage. The best way to let people know what improvements have been done is to use the CREATE AN ESTIMATE feature (a link to Create An Estimate is located on the right side of the home's detail page).

So, after you create your Estimate, you can elect to make it public and allow others to see and take into account all the upgrades and landscaping, etc, that you have done for the home. And, remember, home prices often fluctuate up and down based on what recent sales are happening in your local real estate market!

ive been in some of these house next to me and my house is so much more remodeled and newer,and yet you put my house so low..