you have a bogus listing for my house on the rental part of you site

PLEASE remove it.  The house is 123 Reed street in Cambridge, MA 02140
  • June 05 2011 - Cambridge
  • 0

Hopefully you get it resolved quickly. If you don't just give Zillow a quick call, the people I have spoken to are very nice and helpful here.

Profile picture for Faye
  • FayeZillow
Hi Elizabeth -

I already took down the posting from your property. It shows that it was listed on Zillow via an automated data feed from Postlets. Kindly remove this listing from the feed. Here is the link.

I did not put this up - can I claim it -?will try - I don't want to edit it I want it deleted -

You need to log in under my zillow and claim your home.  At that point you can edit the listing.  Good Luck