Profile picture for hossferguson

your info about when the house was last sold, and the price....is way off. Please correct this

• May 30 2012 - Kapolei
  • 0

Hi Doug:

If you open the page that has a lot of details, pictures etc,   then start scrolling down you will find a table called "price history".   When I look on my home detail page, the price history table is just below the Zestimate graph.  

Here's a very fuzzy screen shot with a red circle around the tiny flag.

Profile picture for hossferguson
I go to the place where you can edit home facts, but I don't see the price history table, or the flag.  Thanks for your reply, and if you can further guide me, I appreciate it...
Doug

The best way to report an error in a home sales transaction is to open the home details page, scroll down to the price history table and click on the little flag towards to the right end of the row of numbers.   Describe the issue in detail so Zillow can confirm with the county records office and correct it.