Profile picture for FYOU AGAIN

your stupid check and uncheck to unsubscribe does not work

GET ME OFF YOUR SITE FOREVER OR I WILL HAVE ALL 2,300 UNION MEMBERS IN MY AREA SHUT YOUR ASSESS DOWN AND I AM NOT KIDDING. I WILL ADVERTISE THAT YOU BADGER PEOPLE YEARS AFTER THEIR HOUSE IS SOLD LIKE YOU DID ME  !!!!!!  DO NOT ADVERTISE TO ME AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 12 2011 - Green Valley Ranch

Unsubscribing on the emails themselves didn't work for me well either, but I have a couple suggestions that might help. You might try changing your email preferences under the "My Zillow" tab at the top of this page under the "account settings" link. I am not big on email in my inbox either, but I unchecked all the boxes and now I get zero mail from Zillow. 

You also should check to make sure that you have cancelled the email alerts for any of your claimed or favorite houses. Sometimes it seemed like the email I got was linked to a specific house. When I went to my favorites list, I found I had check the box for email updates without even knowing that. Now I reset it, I get no more emails. I hope the info helps. If it doesn't, please repost and I can try to explain better or find you some information from that might get the job done. Hope it helps.