zestimates

you guys are way off my property value, first off i am a business which anyone who knows the value of property is higher than most home values which in this case. also my the problem i see. i invested over 125,000 in remodeling 2 years ago and i am still finishing the upstairs. i want my property redone for the value it is worth or do not list one at all!
  • September 30 2013 - Manor Township
  • 0

Profile picture for blue screen exile
"first off i am a business which anyone who knows the value of property is higher" -

Zillow is a residential media site, not commercial.  They make absolutely no attempt to estimate values for commercially zoned properties.

"i invested over 125,000 in remodeling 2 years ago and i am still finishing the upstairs." -

Zillow does not provide any appraisals of any kind, even if you offer to pay for it; their estimates make no attempt to estimate for changes to the property since last purchased.

You are free to remove your listing, but Zillow will not remove their first amendment to the U.S. constitution guaranteed right to publish their machine generated "OPINIONS", nor will they remove any public records data.  If the public records data is "wrong", you can revise it yourself, or you can flag it for it to be checked again with the public records.

See the FAQ: "what is a Zestimate" and the Zillow help file:
"Can I remove my Zestimate?"

Also see:
"Can I remove my home from Zillow?"

Congratulations on your business and your remodel.