Profile picture for slpinfla

zillow says my address cannot be found?

when I typed in my current address, it comes up as "address not found"
  • November 14 2010 - Saint Cloud
  • 0

Profile picture for Ryan Rygmyr
Hey, a quick fix would be to create and account and enter your home as one of their type of listings.  You may be able to do something simple as make me move and list a price that is so high you would actually move if someone paid you what you were asking;)

Profile picture for rockinblu
You might not be clicking on the "Homes" tab first. If you enter the address in the search bar while on a Q & A page, you will generally get that respose from the site.

It could also be that it's just not in Zillow's database. Regarding this situation, the below is from Zillow's FAQs.

How can I post my home on Zillow if I can't even find it on your site?

As you go through the process of posting your home for sale or setting a Make Me Move price, just enter the address, pinpoint the home's location on the map and the home will be added to the site. You can do this for any home for sale in the U.S. or you can set a Make Me Move price, even if the home is not currently in our database. Learn more about Make Me Move.