Zillow Advice: Selling Process - House was listed 3 weeks ago but Inot sure if we want to sell it now... http://www.zillow.com/advice-thread/House-was-listed-3-weeks-ago-but-Inot-sure-if-we-want-to-sell-it-now/243801/ Zillow Advice | Zillow Real Estate BANK OWNED; NOT WORTH WHAT ... http://www.zillow.com/advice-thread/House-was-listed-3-weeks-ago-but-Inot-sure-if-we-want-to-sell-it-now/243801/ BANK OWNED; NOT WORTH WHAT THEY ARE ASKING, A REAL TRASH HOUSE, NEEDING A LOT OF WORK,$$$$$$$$$$$ Fri, 26 Mar 2010 21:33:00 GMT http://www.zillow.com/advice-thread/House-was-listed-3-weeks-ago-but-Inot-sure-if-we-want-to-sell-it-now/243801/ 2010-03-26T21:33:00Z THIS &nbsp;HOUSE HAS SEVERAL ... http://www.zillow.com/advice-thread/House-was-listed-3-weeks-ago-but-Inot-sure-if-we-want-to-sell-it-now/243801/ THIS &nbsp;HOUSE HAS SEVERAL ISSUES, $$$$$$$ NEEDED TO REPAIR A BIG SCREW UP AT 22455 NAKOTA DR. GOLDEN, CO. 80401, ON A BAD REMODEL DONE BY THE <br/>INEXPERENCED, AND QUALITY OF&nbsp;THE WORK DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fri, 26 Mar 2010 21:31:00 GMT http://www.zillow.com/advice-thread/House-was-listed-3-weeks-ago-but-Inot-sure-if-we-want-to-sell-it-now/243801/ 2010-03-26T21:31:00Z THIS IS A REAL CHEEP, CHEEP, ... http://www.zillow.com/advice-thread/House-was-listed-3-weeks-ago-but-Inot-sure-if-we-want-to-sell-it-now/243801/ <strong>THIS IS A REAL CHEEP, CHEEP, REMODEL, SEEN IT, AND IT NEEDS A LOT OF RE-WORK.<br/>TO GET IT IN GOOD CONDITION.<br/>BEING SOLD AS IS BY THE FORCLOSURE<br/>BANK, ( U S BANK NATIONAL ASSOCIATION,,</strong> Fri, 26 Mar 2010 21:24:00 GMT http://www.zillow.com/advice-thread/House-was-listed-3-weeks-ago-but-Inot-sure-if-we-want-to-sell-it-now/243801/ 2010-03-26T21:24:00Z A lot of times you have to ... http://www.zillow.com/advice-thread/House-was-listed-3-weeks-ago-but-Inot-sure-if-we-want-to-sell-it-now/243801/ A lot of times you have to look to your heart to see if you really want to move. If you can't find anything that floats your boat, stay where you are---1st choice realty<br/><br/>Under tn law you can withdraw your listing at any time, but work with your agent, and let him know how you feel----90 days isn't long to wait Wed, 20 Jan 2010 15:47:00 GMT http://www.zillow.com/advice-thread/House-was-listed-3-weeks-ago-but-Inot-sure-if-we-want-to-sell-it-now/243801/ 2010-01-20T15:47:00Z THIS PROPERTY HAS HAD WATER ... http://www.zillow.com/advice-thread/House-was-listed-3-weeks-ago-but-Inot-sure-if-we-want-to-sell-it-now/243801/ <strong>THIS PROPERTY HAS HAD WATER PROBLEMS, AND WENT INTO <a href="http://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sale/fore_lt/">FORECLOSURE</a>, NOW IS BANK OWNED, BY WELLS FARGO BANK.<br/>THE HOME HAS BEEN STRIPPED, NEEDS PAINT, CARPET, AND ELECTRICAL REPAIRS.</strong> Wed, 20 Jan 2010 15:40:00 GMT http://www.zillow.com/advice-thread/House-was-listed-3-weeks-ago-but-Inot-sure-if-we-want-to-sell-it-now/243801/ 2010-01-20T15:40:00Z Ask your agent for a conditional ... http://www.zillow.com/advice-thread/House-was-listed-3-weeks-ago-but-Inot-sure-if-we-want-to-sell-it-now/243801/ Ask your agent for a conditional withdrawal of the offer for the remainder of the listing period.&nbsp; This way, if you decide to place the home back on the market within your contract&nbsp;listing period, you will just re-activate the listing with your current Realtor. Sat, 18 Jul 2009 10:39:00 GMT http://www.zillow.com/advice-thread/House-was-listed-3-weeks-ago-but-Inot-sure-if-we-want-to-sell-it-now/243801/ 2009-07-18T10:39:00Z As an agent, if my Seller ... http://www.zillow.com/advice-thread/House-was-listed-3-weeks-ago-but-Inot-sure-if-we-want-to-sell-it-now/243801/ As an agent, if my Seller wanted to keep their home, I would want them to.&nbsp; Things change.&nbsp; I always tell my Seller they can drop the listing whenever they want.&nbsp; I feel if they decide later to sell, they'll think of me.&nbsp; After all it's not about the agent.&nbsp; It is about your client.&nbsp; You're here to help them now and in the future. It's all about relationship. <br/>Hope this helps,<br/>Gilda Baxter GRI, SRES Fri, 17 Jul 2009 22:10:00 GMT http://www.zillow.com/advice-thread/House-was-listed-3-weeks-ago-but-Inot-sure-if-we-want-to-sell-it-now/243801/ 2009-07-17T22:10:00Z A real estate contract is ... http://www.zillow.com/advice-thread/House-was-listed-3-weeks-ago-but-Inot-sure-if-we-want-to-sell-it-now/243801/ A <a href="http://www.zillow.com">real estate</a> contract is full of contingencies, if you need to get out there is always a way. However, I don't believe that your Agent will hold you in very high regard. Thu, 16 Jul 2009 12:37:00 GMT http://www.zillow.com/advice-thread/House-was-listed-3-weeks-ago-but-Inot-sure-if-we-want-to-sell-it-now/243801/ 2009-07-16T12:37:00Z I sure miss my previous home. ... http://www.zillow.com/advice-thread/House-was-listed-3-weeks-ago-but-Inot-sure-if-we-want-to-sell-it-now/243801/ I sure miss my previous home. I sold it for financial reasons but if you are happy with your home and neighborhood, I would advise you to stay. Good neighbors, furniture that fits, and a peaceful feeling take time to build.&nbsp; I am sure your agent would let you out of the contract. You have agreed to pay the agent should they bring you a buyer. Notifying the agent now will save him/her a lot of work that has no chance of paying off. Read your agreement and if you decide later to go ahead and sell, be sure to contact this agent. Win-win. Wed, 15 Jul 2009 23:08:00 GMT http://www.zillow.com/advice-thread/House-was-listed-3-weeks-ago-but-Inot-sure-if-we-want-to-sell-it-now/243801/ 2009-07-15T23:08:00Z Dear hrmanager,This is a ... http://www.zillow.com/advice-thread/House-was-listed-3-weeks-ago-but-Inot-sure-if-we-want-to-sell-it-now/243801/ Dear hrmanager,<br/>This is a tough situation...I would first suggest that you re-consider the reasons for the Sale of the Home? Are you currently living there? Is it an income property? Etc...<br/>Secondly; you can negotiate&nbsp;at anytime to&nbsp;"Cancel" the Listing, yes it is under contract until said date (in your Listing Agreement); but if you are not motivated to sell the home...it would be a Big Waste of Time for the Brokerage &amp; Agent with whom it's listed. So, they will usually cancel the contract. There are considerable costs for the marketing of your property; not to mention the expense of one's time &amp; effort; it is always in the best interest (for every party involved) that all be "on the same page."<br/>Signed,<br/>Victoria Coddington, Realtor<br/><br/>On another note...How's the weather up there? Wed, 15 Jul 2009 20:19:00 GMT http://www.zillow.com/advice-thread/House-was-listed-3-weeks-ago-but-Inot-sure-if-we-want-to-sell-it-now/243801/ 2009-07-15T20:19:00Z