Zillow Advice: Home Ownership - I own this house. I need to change information about the heating from oil to gas. How do I do that? http://www.zillow.com/advice-thread/I-own-this-house-I-need-to-change-information-about-the-heating-from-oil-to-gas-How-do-I-do-that/275989/ Zillow Advice | Zillow Real Estate Hi jarasa900 -If you are ... http://www.zillow.com/advice-thread/I-own-this-house-I-need-to-change-information-about-the-heating-from-oil-to-gas-How-do-I-do-that/275989/ Hi jarasa900 -<br/><br/>If you are referring to 11555 12th Ave NE Seattle WA 98125, you have claimed it using a different account. To edit the home info, log-in to the account you have used when you claimed the home then go to the home's <strong>Overview</strong> page and click on <strong>Edit home info</strong> link under <strong>Tools</strong>.<strong><br/></strong><br/>However, if you no longer have any access to that account, you have to dispute the ownership using your existing account. To do so, follow the steps below:<br/><br/>1. Go to Zillow.com and log-in to your account.<br/>2. Search for the property (or go to your <strong>Favorite Homes</strong> list) and click on the property address.<br/>3. Click on <strong>Flag home</strong> button then select <strong>Incorrect owner claim</strong> from the drop-down list.<br/>4. Go through the process of disputing home ownership.<br/><br/>Once you have claimed the home, you may edit the home info. Simply go back to the <strong>Overview</strong> page and click on <strong>Edit home info</strong> link.<br/><br/>Thank you. Sun, 06 Sep 2009 15:39:00 GMT http://www.zillow.com/advice-thread/I-own-this-house-I-need-to-change-information-about-the-heating-from-oil-to-gas-How-do-I-do-that/275989/ 2009-09-06T15:39:00Z