Public • Grades 4-6120 students • 16 student/teacher
Public • Grades 7-882 students • 19 student/teacher
Public • Grades 8-12152 students • 13 student/teacher
Public • Grades PK-3161 students • 21 student/teacher
Heber-Overgaard Unified District is a school district with 515 students. Heber-Overgaard Unified District spends $7,769 per year per student. 54% of students here receive reduced price lunches. The most common ethnicities are White, non-Hispanic; Hispanic; and American Indian/Alaskan Native. Career Development, Inc. is a nearby district and has lesser ratings than Heber-Overgaard Unified District. Career Development, Inc.'s rating is 1 while Heber-Overgaard Unified District's rating is 7.
- Snowflake Unified District
- Career Development, Inc.
- Northern Arizona Vocational Institute of Technology
- Show Low Unified District
- Navajo County Accommodation District #99
- Developing Innovations In Navajo Education, Inc. (Dine, Inc.
- Whiteriver Unified District
- Joseph City Unified District
- Winslow Unified District
- Young Elementary District