101 West End
101 W End Ave New York, NY 10023
At 101 West End, enjoy being in the heart of Manhattan's Upper West Side neighborhood, one of the most desirable and sought-after areas of the city. As a resident you're close to Lincoln Center, parks and shopping. Along with an impeccable location, you'll also enjoy a home that's modern and luxurious in this post-war high-rise building. When you walk into the homes you'll feel as if the walls are made entirely of glass due to the expansive windows offering stunning views of the city and the river. You'll find unique architectural details, such as columns framing the windows in the living spaces. The bright natural light that comes flooding into these homes will bring out the beautiful wood tones of the classic parquet flooring. The bathrooms also feature classic elements, including pedestal sinks, while the kitchens include dark stone countertops and contemporary cabinetry. Lead an iconic New York-style life when you make 101 West End your new home.
Near 101 West End
- Cafe Luxembourg, a long-standing institution of the city featuring a menu of French-American-style fare in a bistro environment, is less than a 10-minute walk.
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, home to the Metropolitan Opera and the New York City Ballet, is a 5-minute walk.
- The Museum of Natural History, which showcases the natural environment through life-size dioramas and interactive exhibits, is a 10-minute bike ride.
- BLU Cafe, serving a variety of blended and single-origin coffee, freshly-baked sweet and savory pastries and gourmet teas, is less than a 5-minute walk.
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Unit Count: 506
- Online Rent Payment: Yes
- Disability Access: Yes
- Floor Covering: Hardwood, Tile
- Elevator: Yes
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Online Maintenance Portal: Yes
- Onsite Management: Yes
- Dry Cleaning Drop Off: Yes
- Playground: Yes
- Patio: Yes
- High Speed Internet Ready: Yes
- Doorman: Yes
- Fitness Center: Yes
- Club House: Yes
- View: City, Water
|Apt 8V||--||$671,023||Off Market||1.0 ba||522 sqft||$1285+ /sqft|
|Apt 6T||--||$682,280||Off Market||1.0 ba||457 sqft||$1493+ /sqft|
|Apt 9X||--||$705,073||Off Market||1.0 ba||482 sqft||$1463+ /sqft|
|Apt 6V||--||$789,065||Off Market||1.0 ba||522 sqft||$1512+ /sqft|
|Apt 10HH||--||$1,001,524||Off Market||1.0 ba||783 sqft||$1279+ /sqft|
|Apt 28F||--||$1,329,147||Off Market||2.0 ba||973 sqft||$1366+ /sqft|
|Apt 27A||--||$1,615,540||Off Market||2.0 ba||1,140 sqft||$1417+ /sqft|
|Apt 26A||--||$1,615,540||Off Market||2.0 ba||1,140 sqft||$1417+ /sqft|
|Apt 29H||--||$1,620,711||Off Market||2.0 ba||1,140 sqft||$1422+ /sqft|
|Apt 15J||--||$1,863,767||Off Market||2.0 ba||1,413 sqft||$1319+ /sqft|
|Apt 26E||--||$2,455,291||Off Market||2.0 ba||1,168 sqft||$2102+ /sqft|
|Apt 26F||--||--||Off Market||-- ba||-- sqft||--+ /sqft|
Nearby Schools in New York
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded0.3 mi
PK-8 & ungraded0.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org