107 Gosling Creek Rd
Lewes, DE 19958
Off Market Units
|4 BEDROOM $426,295|
|$426,295||Off Market||2.5 ba||2,272 sqft||$188|
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Year Built: 1992
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating Type: Stove
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Washer
- Heating: Gas, Wood / pellet
- Exterior Material: Vinyl
- Foundation Type: Masonry
- Roof Type: Other
- School District: Cape Henlopen
GREAT LOCATION and GREAT VALUE IN GOSLING CREEK! This spacious home features 4BR, 2.5BA, 1st and 2nd floor fireplaces, woodstove in basement, gourmet kitchen w/granite, large sunroom and more. Outside is mature landscaping providing privacy and workshop shed! Community features a pool and is close to beaches!
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Similar Homes for Sale
- For Sale$419,0004 beds, 3.0 baths, 2327 sqft
- For Sale$415,0003 beds, 2.0 baths, -- sqft
- For Sale$415,0003 beds, 2.0 baths, 2275 sqft