128 Patrick Way
Half Moon Bay, CA 94019
Off Market Units
|2 BEDROOM $600,000|
|$600,000||Recently Sold||2.0 ba||1,400 sqft||$429|
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Year Built: 1995
- Cooling: None
- Heating Type: Forced air, Other
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Heating: Gas
- Exterior Material: Composition
- Roof Type: Other
- Structure Type: Contemporary
- Unit Count: 1
- Lot Depth: 6784
- Lot Width: 6784
- School District: Cabrillo Unified SChool District
Contemporary Cypress Cove town-home located in private location and within a stone throw of downtown Half Moon Bay. This home has been tastefully upgraded throughout with 2 master suites and 2.5 baths. Move right in to this turn-key home!
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org