1616 Quarrier St Charleston, WV 25311
1920's era 3 story beautiful house that is getting a big makeover. Working with the Historic Preservation office of WV.
- Year Built: 1920
- Unit Count: 1
- Cooling: Central
- Heating Type: Forced air, Heat pump
- Heating: Gas, Wood / pellet
- Exterior Material: Brick, Stucco
- Fenced Yard: Yes
- Lawn: Yes
- Roof Type: Tile
- Structure Type: Colonial
- Neighborhood Name: East End Historic District, National Register of Historic Places
- School District: Kanawha County School District
- Nice Hardwood Floors
- Grand Staircase
|1616 Quarrier St||--||$217,178||Off Market||2.5 ba||2,280 sqft||$95+ /sqft|
Nearby Schools in Charleston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org