181 Whieldon Ln Worthington, OH 43085
|Recently Sold: $300,000||3700 sqft||4||6.0|
- • Cooling: Central
- • Year Built: 1980
- • Heating Type: Forced air
- • Heating: Electric
- • Sauna: Yes
- • Exterior Material: Wood
- • Security System: Yes
- • Elementary School: Worthington Estates
- • High School: Thomas Worthington
- • Neighborhood Name: Bainbridge Condominiums
- • School District: Worthington School District
- • Additional Features: Two story deck over looking wooded ravine. Totally private! Beautiful view! Worthington schools.
Serene setting 3 level condo. !st floor Master Bedroom with spacious bedroom with private 4-season room. 2 story great room with hardwood floors and floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace. Every bedroom has a bathroom. Updated master bedroom/bathroom. All new stainless appliances. Cedar siding. 2-story deck over looking wooded ravine with meandering stream. Updated HVAC (5 zones).. Neighborhood Description Exclusive and secluded neighborhood with unique condominiums. Private neighborhood. Only 26 units - each one unique in the association. Stone, cedar, and brick homes.
Nearby Schools in Worthington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.