1919 E 31st St Baltimore, MD 21218
|Listing for 1919 E 31st St||Recently Sold: $29,000||2144 sqft||3||1.0|
|Listing for 1919 E 31st St||Not for Sale: $78,551||2144 sqft||3||1.0|
- • Year Built: 1922
- • Exterior Material: Brick
- • Roof Type: Built up
- • Unit Count: 1
- • Lot Depth: 135
- • Lot Width: 16
Price Reduction. All room sizes are very well proportioned. House was cleaned and is ready for someone looking to express their designing abilities. There are 5 rooms with very beautifully designed Tin Ceilings. Within a block from Lake Montibello and Morgan State University not far away. There's parking in the rear. Clean open alley. Sold As Is
Neighborhood for 1919 E 31st Street
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Montebello Elementary/Middle PK-8 0.2 mi
- Mergenthaler Vocational-Technical High 9-12 0.4 mi
- Heritage High PK, 9-12 0.5 mi
- Doris M. Johnson High 8-12 0.5 mi
- Baltimore City College 9-12 0.5 mi
- Achievement Academy at Harbor City High... 9-12 0.6 mi
- Baltimore Antioch Diploma Plus High 9-12 0.6 mi