2000 Broadway Apartments
2000 Broadway St San Francisco, CA 94115
Enjoy the good life by moving into 2000 Broadway Street Apartments, located in one of San Francisco's most prestigious neighborhoods, the Pacific Heights District. Choose from a wide variety of rental options, with studio, one-, two- and three-bedroom apartment homes as well as corporate suite rentals as well as short term leases available. This community is ideal for someone who just made the move to the beautiful City by the Bay, or will only be here temporarily, as furnished units can be rented too. Discover an array of luxurious amenities, with each unit featuring an open floorplan for an extra-spacious feel as well as lots of closet space, a fireplace for cozying up to when the fog rolls in and large view windows to take in spectacular vistas of the bay, city and iconic Golden Gate Bridge. When you aren't out and about taking advantage of the numerous shops, dining establishments and nightclubs within walking distance, you'll find a heated indoor swimming pool as well as a state-of-the-art fitness center to help keep you in tip-top shape.
- Alta Plaza Park, a steep hillside park with stunning panoramic views of the city and bay featuring basketball and tennis courts along with a playground, is less than a 10-minute walk away.
- Lite Bite, offering quick and healthy meals using fresh, organic ingredients at an affordable price, is less than a 10-minute walk away.
- California Pacific Medical Center, a medical and surgical hospital and academic medical center ranked as one of the best hospitals in the area, is a 5-minute walk away.
- Several sports bars, great for watching the big game, can be found within a 10-minute walk, including The Brick Yard Restaurant & Bar, The Greens Sports Bar and Bus Stop.
- Pets: No
- Laundry: Shared
- Furnished: Yes
- Controlled Access: Yes
- Floor Covering: Carpet
- Fireplace: Yes
- Intercom: No
- Basketball Court: No
- Tennis Court: Yes
- Patio: Yes
- Pool: Yes
- Sports Court: Yes
- Assisted Living Community: No
- Doorman: No
- Gated Entry: No
- Over 55 Active Community: No
- View: City, Water
|Studio||09/02/14||For Rent||$2,829+/mo||Studio, 1.0 ba||--||--|
|JR||10/30/14||For Rent||$3,249+/mo||1 bd, 1.0 ba||--||--|
|2 Bedroom||12/11/14||For Rent||$4,844+/mo||2 bd, 1.5 ba||--||--|
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Similar Homes for Rent
- For Rent$5,500+/mo2 beds, 1.0 baths, -- sqft
- For Rent$3,600+/mo1 bed, 1.0 baths, -- sqft
- For Rent$6,375+/mo3 beds, 2.0 baths, 1300 sqft