21902 Dumetz Rd
Woodland Hills, CA 91364
Off Market Units
- Year Built: 1951
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Gas
- Roof Type: Shake Shingle
- Unit Count: 1
- Elementary School: Buyer to Verify
- High School: Buyer to Verify
- Lot Depth: 100
- Lot Width: 50
- Middle School: Buyer to Verify
- School District: Los Angeles Unified School Dist
A white picket fence surrounds the front of this story book home. Walk the cobble stone path to the hand painted front door. The spacious living room has hardwood floor, brick fireplace annd vaulted ceilings. The updated kitchen offers ample counter space & there is a separate laundry room with extra storage. You will love entertaining in your private backyard with grassy area. Newer double pane windows. This is a must see!
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Similar Homes for Sale
- For Sale$675,0003 beds, 3.0 baths, 2074 sqft
- For Sale$557,0003 beds, 1.0 baths, 1087 sqft
- For Sale$999,0005 beds, 6.0 baths, 5183 sqft