225 Centre St Jamaica Plain, MA 02130
225 Centre is Jamaica Plain?s newest rental community ideally located for easy access to shopping, restaurants, and major Boston employers. Located in the heart of Jackson Square, with the MBTA Orange Line, Columbus Avenue, and the Southwest Corridor Park bike path steps away from 225 Centre's front door, residents have a variety of commuting options to anywhere in greater Boston.
- Laundry: Shared
- Cooling: Other
- Heating Type: Forced air
- 24 Hour Availability
- Adjacent to the Jackson Square Orange Line Station
- Conveniently located shopping and community services
- Green Living in an energy efficient LEED Silver Building
- Key card access
- Minutes from downtown Boston via public transit
- Bike and car
- Next to the Southwest Corridor path
- Ideal for commuting and exercise
- Open floor plans and high ceilings
- Professionally designed interiors
- Smoke-free building
- Stainless steel appliances with granite counters and tile baths
- Stop and Shop Supermarket within 3 blocks and the shops and dining of Centre Street
- Zipcar on site
|1 Bedroom 1 Bath||08/18/14||For Rent||$1,800+/mo||1 bd, 1.0 ba||700||$2.57|
|2 Bedroom 1 Bath||08/18/14||For Rent||$2,200+/mo||2 bd, 1.0 ba||--||--|
|2 Bedroom 2 Bath||08/18/14||For Rent||$2,500+/mo||2 bd, 2.0 ba||1,000||$2.50|
|3 Bedroom 2 Bath||08/18/14||For Rent||$2,850+/mo||3 bd, 2.0 ba||1,190||$2.39|
Off Market Units
|# 0||--||Off Market||$385,688||-- bd, -- ba||--||--|
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.