2305 Lawrence Hall St Ruskin, FL 33570
- • Cooling: Central
- • Year Built: 2007
- • Roof Type: Other
- • Structure Type: Contemporary
- • Elementary School: Ruskin Elementary
- • High School: Lennard High
- • Lot Depth: 106
- • Lot Width: 59
- • Middle School: Shields Middle
- • Additional Features: Tile Floors,Eat-In Kitchen,BreakfastBar,Separate Shower,Dual Sinks,Quiet Street,RiverBend,Pantry,Community Play Area,Great Room,ElectricStove/Oven,Granite Counters,Vaulted Ceilings,Carpet,Master Walk-InCloset,Bay Windows,HOA,Master Suite
Lovely Living on Lawrence Hall StreetCharming landscaping and a beautiful set of bay windows are the first ones to greet you when you arrive at this single-story River Bend house. At the end of the foyer, you stand in the carpeted dining area that naturally transitions into the great room in this open-concept floor plan. A sliding glass door leads out to the cool shade of the covered patio in the backyard. A long breakfast bar lines the open outer edge of the kitchen which has granite counters, black appliances, and almond-colored cabinetry in a widespread fashion that promotes community. In the master suite, you find a roomy walk-in closet and an attached bathroom with a large separate shower and dual sinks. You'll love living in this lovely home on Lawrence Hall Street!For other quality homes for rent, visit www.americanhomes4rent.comEqual Housing Opportunity
Nearby Schools in Ruskin
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.