388 Beale St San Francisco, CA 94105
Inside the majestic building that is 388 Beale, you'll find one- and two-bedroom apartments and a community environment that offers every amenity you can think of. Nine-foot ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows open your apartment up with majestic views of the city or San Francisco Bay and creating a spacious living environment, which is perfect for relaxing and entertaining. The kitchens are truly luxurious with your very own pantry, light granite countertops and complementary dark cabinetry with exquisite hardware and tile backsplash. Select homes feature vaulted ceilings, a private balcony and your very own wood-burning fireplace for those brisk winter nights. The building amenities are just as impressive with a full-fledged fitness center with a personal trainer, a game room with a billiards table and a business center, which allows you to send faxes or make copies as necessary. Management caters to everyone with 24-hour maintenance services and courtesy mail pickup when you're away from home.
- The Asian Art Museum, located just 10-minutes away by car or 15 minutes by bus, features over 18,000 artifacts and works of art with a strong focus on the Asian culture and history.
- Restaurants within a 10-minute walk of the community include Pazzia Restaurant, Boulevard Restaurant and Anchor & Hope.
- Grocery shopping at Rincon Market is a 5-minute walk; Whole Foods Market, Rainbow Grocery and Safeway are all within a 10-minute drive of the community.
- Golden Gate University and Academy of Art University are within a 15-minute walk; California College of the Arts and San Francisco State University are a 10-minute drive.
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Basement
- Unit Count: 227
- Controlled Access: Yes
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Laminate
- Elevator: Yes
- Fireplace: Yes
- Appliances Included: Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hot Tub/Spa: Yes
- Intercom: No
- Sauna: Yes
- Patio: Yes
- Assisted Living Community: No
- Doorman: No
- Gated Entry: Yes
- Over 55 Active Community: No
- Fitness Center: Yes
- View: City, Water
|Plan A1E||11/14/14||For Rent||$3,616+/mo||1 bd, 1.0 ba||858||$4.21|
|Plan A1C||04/04/14||For Rent||$3,906+/mo||1 bd, 1.0 ba||825||$4.73|
|Plan B2A||08/20/14||For Rent||$4,395+/mo||2 bd, 2.0 ba||1,164||$3.78|
|Plan B2B||06/07/14||For Rent||$4,707+/mo||2 bd, 2.0 ba||1,211||$3.89|
|Plan B2G||11/09/14||For Rent||$4,995+/mo||2 bd, 2.0 ba||1,286||$3.88|
|Plan B2D||09/19/14||For Rent||$5,485+/mo||2 bd, 2.0 ba||1,224||$4.48|
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Similar Homes for Rent
- For Rent$3,775/moStudio, 1.0 baths, -- sqft
- For Rent$4,100/mo1 bed, 1.0 baths, 760 sqft
- For Rent$3,800/mo1 bed, 1.0 baths, 823 sqft