412 Goldenrod Ave
Corona Del Mar, CA 92625
Off Market Units
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Year Built: 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating Type: Forced air
- Exterior Material: Stucco
- Lawn: Yes
- Roof Type: Other
- Unit Count: 0
- School District: Newport Mesa Unified School Dis
This duplex sits on one of the best streets in CDM, just a few homes from the Goldenrod footbridge. Ideally located just steps from the beach, restaurants and shops. The front and rear home consist of 2 bedrooms and 1 bath. A large courtyard divides the two properties and provides a great outdoor space for entertaining. This property offers a great rental opportunity or build the home of your dreams.
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Similar Homes for Sale
- For Sale$6,250,0005 beds, 7.0 baths, 4333 sqft
- For Sale$1,395,0003 beds, 3.0 baths, 1650 sqft
- For Sale$4,899,0003 beds, 4.0 baths, 3157 sqft