534 Simonds Loop San Francisco, CA 94129
|Listing for 534 Simonds Loop||Not for Sale: $2,147,166||1800 sqft||4||3.0|
|# B||Not for Sale: $2,710,944||2225 sqft||4||3.0|
- • Heating Type: Forced air
- • Additional Features: Living room,Stainless steel appliances
- • Pool: Yes
- • Storage: Yes
Spectacular views of San Francisco Bay draw many people to Simonds Loop. Located on the eastern edge of the park between the Lombard and Presidio Gates, the Simonds Loop neighborhood consists of 30 Mission-style duplex homes and one single-family residence built for officers' just before World War II. The duplexes each have a formal dining room, a living room with a large picture window, and a spacious master suite. The single-family residence has a large living and formal dining room, five bedrooms, and a generous master suite. Each home also has a basement and attached garage space.
Neighborhood for 534 Simonds Loop
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Convent of the Sacred Heart Elementary K-8 0.3 mi
- San Francisco University High 9-12 0.4 mi
- The Bay School of San Francisco 9-12 0.5 mi
- San Francisco Waldorf School K-12 0.6 mi
- Lilienthal (Claire) Elementary K-8 0.6 mi
- Hillwood Academic Day School K-8 0.6 mi
- Town School for Boys K-8 0.6 mi