5622 Wilderness Trce Stone Mountain, GA 30087
Large traditional home in desirable Southland community! Boasts four bedrooms and 3 full baths. Bonus room upstairs could be used as a fifth bedrm! Master suite is very spacious and features a separate tub and shower. This home is perfect for a growing family willing to do some cosmetic repairs! Don't miss out on sch an opportunity in this established neighborhood. The roof is only about 1.5 years old.
- Year Built: 1986
- Unit Count: 1
- Cooling: Central
- Heating Type: Other
- Heating: Gas
- Exterior Material: Brick, Cement concrete
- Roof Type: Other
- Structure Type: Other
- Elementary School: Shadow Rock / Dekalb / Dekalb County, GA
- High School: Redan / Dekalb / Dekalb County, GA
- Middle School: Redan / Dekalb / Dekalb County, GA
|5622 Wilderness Trce||06/24/13||$110,000||Recently Sold||3.0 ba||2,722 sqft||$40+ /sqft|
Nearby Schools in Stone Mountain
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Similar Homes for Sale
- For Sale$249,9005 beds, 3.5 baths, 2877 sqft
- For Sale$209,9004 beds, 3.0 baths, 2747 sqft
- For Sale$258,0005 beds, 4.0 baths, 4000 sqft