8438 Old Spanish Trail Rd
Pensacola, FL 32514
Off Market Units
- Parking: Carport
- Year Built: 1972
- Cooling: Central
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Heating: Electric
- Exterior Material: Brick
- Fenced Yard: Yes
- Roof Type: Composition
- Elementary School: Scenic Heights
- High School: Washington
- Middle School: Ferry Pass
- School District: Escambia
This is the perfect location and easy access to everything. Don't let the age fool you, this townhouse has been completely remodeled from the studs inside and out. New HVAC, wiring, sheetrock, outside siding and more......This is like a 2012 new construction townhome. Remodeled with style and charm to match any decor. Completely new kitchen, baths, family room, bedrooms and even has an inside laundry room! You will NOT want to miss out on this one!! Want to be in the heart of Pensacola?? Call TODAY for your private showing.
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Similar Homes for Sale
- For Sale$145,0003 beds, 2.5 baths, 1646 sqft
- For Sale$90,1003 beds, 2.0 baths, 1254 sqft
- For Sale$76,0003 beds, 2.0 baths, 1152 sqft