3831 Orchid Ln Calabasas, CA 91302
Enjoy peaceful living nestled in the beauty of Malibu Canyon at Avalon Calabasas. Your new spacious one- or two-bedroom home will feature views of the natural beauty of Southern California as well as central air and heat as well as a private balcony or patio. You'll love the luxury touches like high ceilings, bay windows, wood floors and oversized bathtubs. Enjoy the convenience of an in-unit washer/dryer and pre-wiring for your electronics. The kitchen features designer cabinets and countertops, a gas range and plenty of storage. Relax in your down time enjoying the community perks like scenic jogging paths, a basketball court, a sand volleyball court and five tennis courts. There's plenty of space to lounge by the two pools and spas, and two fitness centers onsite means you can forget about crowded gyms. Unwind by barbecuing at the picnic area. There's much to experience at Avalon Calabasas.
- Drive to major employer Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills in about 15 minutes.
- Pierce College is less than a 15-minute car commute.
- Access to the Juan Bautista de Anza Park, which features a roller hockey court, basketball courts and a picnic area, is right outside the community.
- The Ventura Freeway is about a 5-minute drive away and is home to several restaurants like Yamato, Wolf Creek Restaurant and The Cheesecake Factory.
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Carport
- Year Built: 1988
- Unit Count: 600
- Cooling: Central
- Floor Covering: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Fireplace: Yes
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating: Electric
- Hot Tub/Spa: Yes
- Barbecue: Yes
- Basketball Court: Yes
- Tennis Court: Yes
- Patio: Yes
- Pool: Yes
- Sports Court: Yes
- Assisted Living Community: No
- Over 55 Active Community: No
- Storage: Yes
- Fitness Center: Yes
|648||06/02/14||For Rent||$1,594+/mo||1 bd, 1.0 ba||648||$2.46|
|680||07/02/14||For Rent||$1,621+/mo||1 bd, 1.0 ba||680||$2.38|
|655||09/06/14||For Rent||$1,638+/mo||1 bd, 1.0 ba||655||$2.50|
|925||07/02/14||For Rent||$1,854+/mo||2 bd, 2.0 ba||925||$2.00|
|950||07/02/14||For Rent||$1,911+/mo||2 bd, 2.0 ba||950||$2.01|
|1109||07/02/14||For Rent||$2,349+/mo||2 bd, 2.0 ba||1,109||$2.12|
Off Market Units
|# 408036||--||Off Market||--||2 bd, 2.0 ba||1,313||--|
|# 548928||--||Off Market||--||1 bd, 1.0 ba||680||--|
|# 408040||--||Off Market||--||1 bd, 1.0 ba||836||--|
Nearby Schools in Calabasas
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org