Blu Beverly Hills
8601 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills, CA 90211
- The Grove is a 10-minute drive, providing convenient access to some of LA's best shopping and entertainment.
- The Pan Pacific Park and Rec Center is a 10-minute drive, offering a lively outdoor space with basketball and baseball.
- The Los Angeles County Museum of Art, featuring famous exhibits, is a 5-minute drive.
- University of California, Los Angeles, housing Fowler Museum of UCLA and UCLA Sunset Canyon Recreation Center, is a 15-minute drive or 30-minute bus ride.
Blu Beverly Hills truly embodies the city in which it resides, offering elegant apartment living in an excellent location. Choose from exquisitely spacious one- and two-bedroom floorplans, each featuring floor-to-ceiling windows with amazing views of the skyline, stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops and designer fixtures. Residents are privy to a host of luxurious amenities, such as a Wi-Fi equipped media room, a rooftop lounge with BBQ grills and a spectacular 360-degree city views and fitness center with Precor, Cybex and free weights. In addition to these amenities, there is also an amazing 24-hour concierge service made available, covering most of life's necessary conveniences, including 24-hour valet parking, an on-site personal trainer, car detailing, dog walking, housekeeping and even room service provided by the onsite restaurant, Carson House.
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: On street, Basement
- Floor Covering: Hardwood, Other
- Heating Type: Other
- Fireplace: No
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceiling Fan: No
- Heating: Other
- Patio: Yes
- Assisted Living Community: No
- Over 55 Active Community: No
- Fitness Center: Yes
- View: City, Mountain, Territorial
|1 br, $3980||08/18/14||For Rent||$3,980+/mo||1 bd, -- ba||--||--|
|2 br, $5815||08/18/14||For Rent||$5,815+/mo||2 bd, -- ba||--||--|
Off Market Units
|Apt 1004||--||Off Market||--||1 bd, 1.5 ba||786||--|
|Apt 602||--||Off Market||$412,287||1 bd, 1.5 ba||786||$525|
|Apt 1003||--||Off Market||$447,642||1 bd, 2.0 ba||907||$494|
|Apt 905||--||Off Market||$448,410||1 bd, -- ba||865||$518|
|Apt 805||--||Off Market||$454,831||1 bd, -- ba||865||$526|
|Apt 804||--||Off Market||$467,539||1 bd, 1.5 ba||967||$483|
|Apt 601||--||Off Market||$549,637||2 bd, -- ba||1,253||$439|
|Apt 701||--||Off Market||$564,543||2 bd, -- ba||1,255||$450|
|Apt 1001||--||Off Market||$601,910||2 bd, -- ba||1,200||$502|
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.