Clay Park Tower
1890 Clay St San Francisco, CA 94109
For those who want to enjoy the best of San Francisco living in a luxury, furnished apartment home, you'll find Clay Park Tower in the Pacific Heights District offers all that and then some. Choose from studio, one- and two-bedroom floorplans with a wide range of amenities that will complement your upscale, modern lifestyle. Discover attractive interiors with beautiful hardwood floors and a gorgeous kitchen with stainless steel appliances, black granite counters and wood cabinets. You'll have all the furniture and accessories you need, including cable and internet services, to enjoy comfortable living as well as entertaining. Residents especially appreciate the incredible views offered, including nearby Golden Gate Bridge, the downtown skyline, bay, Angel Island, Tiburon and Sausalito. Everything you need is just steps from your door, including fantastic restaurants, shops, theaters and popular nightlife spots. Clay Park Tower is ideal for those looking for temporary digs too, with short term and corporate suite leases available.
- Lafayette Park, a 11.49-acre park with grassy lawns, beautiful city and bay views, tennis courts, a playground and picnic tables, is less than a 5-minute walk away.
- Swan Oyster Depot, highlighted by popular TV personality Anthony Bourdain as a favorite S.F. spot featuring fresh seafood including favorites like oyster and clam chowder, is a 5-minute walk away.
- An abundance of coffee shops can be found within a 5-minute walk, including It's A Grind Coffee House, Moka Coffee, Iron & Steam Espresso Bar and Contraband Coffee Bar.
- Grocery stores within a 10-minute walk include Whole Foods Market, Trader Joe's, Golden Veggie Market, Avenue Fine Food Market and Real Food Company.
- Pets: No
- Laundry: Shared
- Utilities Included: Cable, Internet
- Furnished: Yes
- Controlled Access: Yes
- Floor Covering: Hardwood
- Intercom: No
- Assisted Living Community: No
- Doorman: No
- Gated Entry: No
- Over 55 Active Community: No
- View: City, Water
|studio||10/30/14||For Rent||$3,484+/mo||Studio, 1.0 ba||--||--|
|1 Bedroom||10/30/14||For Rent||$4,124+/mo||1 bd, 1.0 ba||--||--|
|Penthouse||11/16/14||For Rent||$6,564+/mo||2 bd, 3.0 ba||--||--|
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Similar Homes for Rent
- For Rent$5,875/mo2 beds, 2.0 baths, -- sqft
- For Rent$5,000/mo2 beds, 2.0 baths, 1072 sqft
- For Rent$3,200/mo1 bed, 1.0 baths, 832 sqft