Crescent at Fells Point
951 Fell St Baltimore, MD 21231
Crescent at Fells Point is conveniently located in one of the oldest neighborhoods in Baltimore and just a few minutes from downtown Baltimore. The charming Fell's Point neighborhood is known for its cobblestone streets and stunning views of the harbor with ample benches, ideal for relaxing. In addition to being in the historic location of Baltimore's original seaport, these units are the epitome of modern elegance. Units have soaring ceilings along with designer finishes and fixtures. You'll also find that high level of quality continues on to the community amenities as well, particularly in the resident movie theater with stadium seating. Residents are pleased with not only how well designed the units are, but also the professionalism of the staff and the level of maintenance and upkeep that's consistently seen throughout the building and common areas. Along with beautiful water views, you'll also enjoy being within walking distance to more than 100 eclectic restaurants, gourmet grocery stores and retail outlets.
- Daily Grind Coffeehouse is less than a 5-minute walk away, known for its eclectic, independent atmosphere and food options like veggie burgers and caprese sandwiches.
- Fleet Street Market is located within a 10-minute walk and offers gourmet groceries including specialty items, extensive gluten-free selections, fresh produce and a sandwich counter.
- Thames Street Park is less than a 5-minute walk away or you can reach the Baltimore Waterfront Promenade within a 10-minute drive, which that extends along almost seven miles of Inner Harbor waterline
- Fells Point Recreation Pier is slightly less than a 5-minute walk and is home to bars and restaurants including Pierpoint Restaurant as well as the seasonal Films on the Pier event.
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Basement
- Year Built: 2007
- Unit Count: 252
- Controlled Access: Yes
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate
- Elevator: Yes
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceiling Fan: Yes
- Heating: Electric
- Hot Tub/Spa: Yes
- Intercom: No
- Barbecue: Yes
- Patio: Yes
- Pool: Yes
- Doorman: No
- Gated Entry: No
- Over 55 Active Community: No
- Fitness Center: Yes
- View: City, Water
|Junior One Bedroom||10/12/14||For Rent||$2,030+/mo||1 bd, 1.0 ba||765||$2.65|
|Large One Bedroom||04/04/14||For Rent||$2,170+/mo||1 bd, 1.0 ba||919||$2.36|
|One Bedroom||04/04/14||For Rent||$2,255+/mo||1 bd, 1.0 ba||857||$2.63|
|One Bedroom Study||10/16/14||For Rent||$2,280+/mo||1 bd, 1.0 ba||1,006||$2.27|
|Junior Two Bedroom||04/04/14||For Rent||$2,535+/mo||2 bd, 2.0 ba||1,194||$2.12|
|Dual Master Two Bedroom||09/10/14||For Rent||$2,990+/mo||2 bd, 2.0 ba||1,193||$2.51|
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Similar Homes for Rent
- For Rent$3,800/mo3 beds, 4.5 baths, 2166 sqft
- For Rent$900/mo1 bed, 1.0 baths, 962 sqft
- For Rent$2,200/mo3 beds, 1.0 baths, 1200 sqft