Legacy at Ft. Clarke
1505 Fort Clarke Blvd Gainesville, FL 32606
- San Felasco Hammock Preserve State Park, popular for hiking, off-road cycling and horseback riding, is a 20-minute drive away.
- World of Beer, a pub featuring an extensive selection of beers as well as special event nights like trivia night, is a 5-minute drive away.
- Vegan2Go, offering vegan and vegetarian dishes that are said to be the best in town, including cooked and raw carrot cake, is less than a 5-minute drive away.
- Grocery stores within a 5-minute drive include Walmart, Publix Super Market, The Fresh Market, Earth Origins Market and Winn Dixie.
Legacy at Fort Clarke Apartments offers a tranquil community set among lakes, springs, creeks and rolling greenery in the northwest area of Gainesville. You'll find one-, two-, three- and four-bedroom apartment homes to choose from that allow residents to take advantage of the best the city has to offer along with a wide range of outdoor recreational opportunities. When you aren't outside enjoying the Great Outdoors, you'll enjoy your cozy retreat at home with modernized interiors featuring 9-foot ceilings, plenty of room to stretch out and even screened-in terraces, perfect for those wonderful summer evenings. Bring your dog to his own Dog Park N Play or enjoy a swim in the resort-style pool. You don't even have to leave the property to stay active with a full-size basketball court, lighted tennis court and 24-hour fitness center, all just steps from your door.
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Carport, Attached
- Year Built: 1999
- Unit Count: 444
- Disability Access: Yes
- Controlled Access: No
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Hardwood
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Ceiling Fan: Yes
- Intercom: No
- Barbecue: Yes
- Basketball Court: No
- Tennis Court: Yes
- Patio: Yes
- Pool: Yes
- Sports Court: Yes
- Assisted Living Community: No
- Doorman: No
- Gated Entry: Yes
- Over 55 Active Community: No
- Storage: Yes
- Fitness Center: Yes
|Peyton||04/04/14||For Rent||$876+/mo||1 bd, 1.0 ba||790||$1.11|
|Harrison||04/04/14||For Rent||$912+/mo||1 bd, 1.0 ba||784||$1.16|
|Preston||04/04/14||For Rent||$1,018+/mo||2 bd, 2.0 ba||1,125||$0.90|
|Jennings||04/04/14||For Rent||$1,072+/mo||2 bd, 1.0 ba||967||$1.11|
|Stansbury||04/04/14||For Rent||$1,129+/mo||2 bd, 2.0 ba||1,228||$0.92|
|St. Marks||04/04/14||For Rent||$1,201+/mo||3 bd, 2.0 ba||1,328||$0.90|
|Westcott||04/04/14||For Rent||$1,351+/mo||4 bd, 2.0 ba||1,456||$0.93|
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.