Metro on First
215 1st Ave W Seattle, WA 98119
Located in Seattle's Interbay and within walking distance to Mercer, Belltown and many local conveniences, Metro on First is the epitome of city-living. Enjoy the eclectic vibe of Lower Queen Anne and close proximity to downtown as well as Puget Sound. Despite its close proximity to virtually all that Seattle has to offer, the property is extremely quiet, offering a great end-of-the-day respite for residents and guests. Studio, one- and two-bedroom units boast high ceilings that offer a great sense of space, a washer and dryer in every unit that provides incredible convenience and all floorplans are pet-friendly, so four-legged family members are not left out. Underground reserved garage parking ensures hassle-free security for residents and guests alike, while direct access elevators make the haul up so easy. Residents can enjoy access to a state-of-the-art fitness facility and the rooftop deck, which offers stunning views of the Sound and surrounding cityscape.
- Seattle's best outdoor space, Cal Anderson Park, is just 5 minutes from the community on foot and boasts play areas, sports fields and community events.
- Boat Street Café, a 5-minite walk away and chicly placed in a converted industrial complex, offers delectable cuisine with a casual-cool vibe.
- Key Arena is within a 5-minute walk from the property, offering access to various concerts, sports events, corporate gatherings, seasonal functions and more.
- Safeway is located within a 5-minute walk, making for easy access to groceries and more, while Metropolitan Market, Uptown is located within a 10-minute walk, offering great specialty items and tasty
- Unit Count: 102
- Elevator: Yes
- Gated Entry: Yes
- Near Transportation: Yes
- Fitness Center: Yes
- Business Center
- Club House
- Package Receiving
- Smoke Free Living
|A7||11/08/14||For Rent||$1,217+/mo||Studio, 1.0 ba||415||$2.93|
|L2||07/31/14||For Rent||$2,052+/mo||1 bd, 2.0 ba||960||$2.14|
|C8||10/02/14||For Rent||$2,778+/mo||2 bd, 2.0 ba||1,165||$2.38|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Similar Homes for Rent
- For Rent$950/moStudio, 1.0 baths, 450 sqft
- For Rent$1,600/mo1 bed, 1.0 baths, 758 sqft
- For Rent$1,800/mo1 bed, 1.0 baths, 718 sqft