14455 Preston Rd Dallas, TX 75254
Preston Bridge is a quaint, cozy apartment community tucked away in serene North Dallas, yet close enough to the city vibe that everything you'll need is within a short drive. The architecture of Preston Bridge is classic, traditional and accented by the well-manicured landscape, providing an oasis for residents. Luxurious one- and two-bedroom floorplans are available in this community and in-unit amenities are ample. These homes have added architectural details like crown molding, high ceilings and bay and oversized windows. Designer touches like two-tone paint schemes and Roman tubs are abundant, and there are oversized patios and balconies to enjoy the tranquil and well-maintained surroundings of these homes. Residents of Preston Bridge can enjoy their downtime by the uniquely designed pool or relax in the dry sauna after a workout in the state-of-the-art 24-hour fitness center.
- Drive to the Galleria Dallas, an upscale shopping center featuring stores like Nordstrom and Sak's Fifth Avenue, in 5-minutes.
- White Rock Creek Park is less than a 5-minute drive, offering an extensive walking, jogging and biking trail, which also connects to Bert Fields Park.
- Restaurants such as Twin Peaks Addison, The Social House of Addison and Chamberlain's Steak and Chop House are within a 5-minute drive.
- LOOK Cinemas, a plush theater with fine food and drinks, is a 5-minute drive or 10-minute bike ride.
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Carport, Attached, Detached
- Year Built: 2000
- Unit Count: 96
- Disability Access: Yes
- Furnished: Yes
- Controlled Access: No
- Cooling: Central
- Floor Covering: Other
- Heating Type: Other
- Elevator: No
- Fireplace: Yes
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceiling Fan: Yes
- Heating: Other
- Hot Tub/Spa: Yes
- Intercom: No
- Sauna: Yes
- Patio: Yes
- Pool: Yes
- Assisted Living Community: No
- Doorman: No
- Gated Entry: Yes
- Over 55 Active Community: No
- Storage: Yes
- Fitness Center: Yes
- View: Park
|A||09/30/14||For Rent||$895+/mo||1 bd, 1.0 ba||678||$1.32|
|B||09/30/14||For Rent||$920+/mo||1 bd, 1.0 ba||765||$1.20|
|B-1||09/30/14||For Rent||$985+/mo||1 bd, 1.0 ba||768||$1.28|
|D||09/30/14||For Rent||$1,325+/mo||2 bd, 2.0 ba||1,100||$1.20|
|K||09/30/14||For Rent||$1,400+/mo||1 bd, 2.0 ba||1,170||$1.20|
|L||09/30/14||For Rent||$1,520+/mo||2 bd, 2.0 ba||1,345||$1.13|
|G||09/30/14||For Rent||$1,550+/mo||2 bd, 2.0 ba||1,365||$1.14|
|I||09/30/14||For Rent||$1,675+/mo||2 bd, 2.0 ba||1,485||$1.13|
Nearby Schools in Dallas
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Similar Homes for Rent
- For Rent$1,045+/mo2 beds, -- baths, -- sqft
- For Rent$585+/mo1 bed, -- baths, -- sqft
- For Rent$1,280+/mo2 beds, 2.5 baths, 1135 sqft