The Muse Apartments
1301 Richmond Ave Houston, TX 77006
- Hermann Park, home to the Museum of Natural Science and Houston Zoo, also featuring a golf course, outdoor theater, lake with paddleboats and Japanese Garden, is less than a 5-minute drive away.
- Black Hole Coffee House, a trendy coffee house tucked away in the Museum District with fast Wi-Fi, comfy seating and amazing java, is less than a 5-minute walk away.
- The Black Labrador, a British Pub featuring hearty fare like bangers and mash, shepherd's pie and a great dark beer, is a 5-minute walk away.
- Music and entertainment venues within a 5-minute drive include Cezanne, The Continental Club, Miller Outdoor Theatre, Shoeshine Charley's Big Top Lounge, Boondocks and Kay's Lounge.
If you're looking for the best of the best along with a desirable downtown Houston location, Muse at Museum District is known as the place to be with distinctive and stylish studio, one- and two-bedroom floor plans just steps from everything you need to enjoy life to the fullest. A fabulous location isn't all The Muse offers. From the moment you step into your new home, you'll be impressed with its dramatic 9-foot ceilings and 8-foot doors, solid hardwood floors in living and dining areas or industrial-inspired concrete floors in second floor units, along with natural stone flooring in kitchens and bathrooms. Just outside your door, you'll have access to a five-star resort-style swimming pool, 12,000-square-foot entertainment clubhouse and an outdoor living area with two outdoor kitchen areas, gas grills, cabanas, a fire pit and fire place, in addition to a massive fitness area featuring a separate yoga room.
- Laundry: In Unit
- Disability Access: Yes
- Floor Covering: Hardwood, Other
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceiling Fan: Yes
- Heating: Electric
- Patio: Yes
- Pool: Yes
- Over 55 Active Community: No
- Fitness Center: Yes
|E1||08/18/14||For Rent||$1,250+/mo||Studio, 1.0 ba||630||$1.98|
|E1A||08/18/14||For Rent||$1,285+/mo||Studio, 1.0 ba||660||$1.95|
|A1A||08/18/14||For Rent||$1,325+/mo||1 bd, 1.0 ba||699||$1.90|
|A5||08/18/14||For Rent||$1,325+/mo||1 bd, 1.0 ba||694||$1.91|
|A1||08/18/14||For Rent||$1,365+/mo||1 bd, 1.0 ba||699||$1.95|
|A2A||08/18/14||For Rent||$1,365+/mo||1 bd, 1.0 ba||751||$1.82|
|A6||08/18/14||For Rent||$1,385+/mo||1 bd, 1.0 ba||783||$1.77|
|A2||08/18/14||For Rent||$1,405+/mo||1 bd, 1.0 ba||751||$1.87|
|A8||08/18/14||For Rent||$1,440+/mo||1 bd, 1.0 ba||778||$1.85|
|A3||08/18/14||For Rent||$1,525+/mo||1 bd, 1.0 ba||880||$1.73|
|A4||08/18/14||For Rent||$1,860+/mo||1 bd, 1.0 ba||1,094||$1.70|
|A7||08/18/14||For Rent||$1,880+/mo||1 bd, 1.0 ba||1,065||$1.77|
|B1A||08/18/14||For Rent||$2,015+/mo||2 bd, 2.0 ba||1,124||$1.79|
|B1||08/18/14||For Rent||$2,015+/mo||2 bd, 2.0 ba||1,149||$1.75|
|B3||08/18/14||For Rent||$2,250+/mo||2 bd, 2.0 ba||1,197||$1.88|
|B4||08/18/14||For Rent||$2,350+/mo||2 bd, 2.0 ba||1,317||$1.78|
|B2||08/18/14||For Rent||$2,465+/mo||2 bd, 2.0 ba||1,396||$1.77|
|B7||08/18/14||For Rent||$2,465+/mo||2 bd, 2.0 ba||1,350||$1.83|
|B5||08/18/14||For Rent||$2,665+/mo||2 bd, 2.0 ba||1,529||$1.74|
|B5A||08/18/14||For Rent||$2,710+/mo||2 bd, 2.0 ba||1,529||$1.77|
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.